The poke food industry is growing fast. Aloha Poke Co. brings our poke bar franchise concept to new markets across the Midwest and beyond with our low poke franchise cost. Since 2019, Aloha Poke Co. has made franchises available to qualified investors. We have 18 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Florida, and DC, with more to follow soon.
Simplicity is the foundation of everything that we do. It reflects on our build-out, operations, and menu. With our low poke franchise cost, you could easily cultivate a feel-good and inviting environment.
At Aloha Poke Co., our low poke franchise cost model features smaller space requirements: no ventilation, black iron, grills, fryers, ovens, hoods, or huge dining areas. With our “pay-first” customer model, operations can be less complex and provide faster execution.
Poke Bowls are a Functional Food Trend in Today’s QSR Sector
Poke bowls can be a great addition to functional food trends. With a low poke franchise cost, functional foods can positively affect health beyond basic nutritional needs, boost optimal health, and reduce various disease risks.
Customers are starting to look for healthier options that they can personalize, and poke can fit into this approach perfectly. Tuna and salmon are among the healthiest fish to consume. When you serve a poke bowl with their choices of proteins, vegetables, and superfood ingredients, your customers can enjoy fresh and delicious meals.
Some of the key trends in the functional food arena include:
1. Eating well. Fresh foods are growing in popularity. Many customers are looking for high-protein, vegetable-rich superfoods that can provide specific benefits.
2. Interest in unique health-oriented foods. Superfoods and more novel food ingredients provide new flavors. Some customers prefer fermented foods, avocados, seeds, exotic fruits, and more. Up-and-coming superfoods like ancient grains, kombucha, matcha, turmeric, edamame, and goji are among the ingredients seeing triple-digit growth on menus.
3. Balance and moderation. Health-conscious eating includes reducing “bad” nutrients (think sugar, carbs, salt) and increasing “good” nutrients (i.e., fiber, protein, vitamin D).
4. Eating socially. Eating with family and/or friends saw an increase, accounting for 60% of customer purchases.
5. Sustainability. Consuming foods that were sourced ethically and produced sustainably is important to many millennials, who represent the largest generation group in the U.S.
As the functional and fast-casual food trends continue to grow, with no signs of slowing down, many may try to catch up to what the innovative Aloha Poke Co. franchise is producing. Fortunately, we aim to be well ahead of the pack. When you open a poke bar franchise with us, you can help more customers achieve their wellness goals with fast-casual food they can feel good about.
A Poke Bar Franchise That Focuses on Sustainable Food
Aloha Poke Co. knows that our customers want to ensure that fresh fish is enjoyed for generations to come. It is possible to be a fresh fish lover and a good steward of the environment at Aloha Poke Co.
To avoid overfishing, laws, and regulations are in place to create legal quotas and restrictions. These restrictions are helping to protect marine wildlife and allow for populations to replenish and maintain population levels naturally. Aloha Poke Co. supports this practice and only sources ethically sourced fish.
Our poke bar franchise also traces our tuna from the fishing line to our customers’ bowls, and you can rest easy knowing that the fish your customers are enjoying is caught using sustainable methods. The good news is this traceability innovation program is already included with our poke franchise cost.
At Aloha Poke Co., we focus on sustainably-sourced seafood because we believe it’s important to protect and preserve our food sources. But it is worth the effort to minimize any impact on the environment for generations to come.
We take environmental stewardship very seriously and maintain our high standards to lead the poke segment in sustainability. We proudly adopt responsible practices and work to help influence the entire food franchise industry.
Aloha Poke Co. Franchise Cost and Support
Investing in a poke bar franchise with Aloha Poke Co. can be a decision to feel good about making.
If you’re familiar with franchising, you might already have a good idea of what we mean by the franchise fee – it’s a lump sum payment due when you sign our franchise agreement and development rights. With a franchise fee of up $35,000 and a total initial investment range of $138,800 to $357,700, you can unlock all of the benefits we offer!
Our poke franchise cost covers training for you and team members at our Aloha Poke Co. headquarters, where you’ll learn the nuts and bolts of starting your franchise operation.
The franchise cost also grants you the right to operate your business under our nationally recognized brand name. But you’re also paying for long-term support from the people who made Aloha Poke Co. what it is today.
An Aloha Poke Co. poke bar franchise also focuses on transparency with both our customers and franchise owners. If you would like to break into the industry, keep in mind that we offer comprehensive support. Even if you have never run a restaurant before, we have systems in place designed to simplify the process and keep you on the right track.
The Aloha Poke Co. franchise team can also assist you throughout your journey in a variety of ways:
1. Pre-opening procedures. We make sure everything is accounted for beforehand for a well-executed grand opening and beyond. We help our owners with real estate, construction, design, store setup, training, and marketing.
2. Daily business operations. It’s our commitment to set our franchise owners up for long-term growth and to justify the poke franchise cost! We ensure operations are productive by covering essential elements of our business with our franchise owners which include management procedures, recipes, customer service, manager duties, cleaning, closing procedures, inventory, accounting, record keeping, POS software training, marketing, quality control, and safety and security measures.
3. Ongoing support. We can help with refresher training, remote guidance, periodic field business consulting, and more down the line.
4. Technology platforms. Our approved tools include POS systems, accounting software, and other important business management programs, making the poke franchise cost well worth it!
5. Marketing support. We provide our owners with sample materials, offer campaign guidance, and assist with website and social media presence.
Take the next step and become a member of the Aloha Poke Co. franchise family! If you have questions about our franchise fees and poke franchise cost, we are happy to discuss it with you.