Americans are becoming increasingly aware of what they are eating, and more are choosing healthier options when they go out. As more Americans ditch greasy fast food, they’re looking for fresh and quick choices to replace those items. Aloha Poke Co. is a premier fresh food franchise where you can feel good about the food you serve.
Our Fresh Food Franchise
Fresh food franchises are increasing in popularity as more restaurateurs and investors jump on the healthy bandwagon. Aloha Poke is a great opportunity, as not only is our food fast and healthy, it’s also delicious and visually appealing. Customers are happy knowing that they’re getting true, sustainable seafood, crisp vegetables, and freshly prepared rice and sauces. Nothing is processed or dehydrated: all of our food is real and really delicious.
Our Fresh Products
Our mission is to rethink fast food. We provide delicious, beautifully healthy meals to fuel our customers’ day. It’s our dedication to providing fast, fresh-packed, and tasty bowls with sashimi-grade fish and mostly-raw ingredients that keep customers coming back.
We can trace our tuna from the fishing line to your bowl, and you can rest easy knowing that the fish your customers are enjoying is caught using sustainable methods. The fish we use is tracked through traceability innovation programs, and our chicken is ethically raised. Our clean food is something your customers can look forward to eating every day, free from powders, shakes, or boxes.
– Ahi tuna and yellowfin. Our ahi tuna and yellowfin are caught and brought aboard one by one using handlines and traditional hand-operated poles. We limit our fisherman to use only this method as it is safer than long-lining for existing ecosystems. Plus, our tuna is traceable back to the fisherman that caught it.
– Salmon. The salmon we serve is farm-raised in the frigid, glacier-fed waters of Chile. By using fish raised in this environment, there is no chance for antibiotic contamination, and the aquacultures we source from hold a Best Aquaculture Practice (BAP) processing plant certification.
– Tofu. Our tofu is prepared simply using traditional methods and is an excellent source of protein, iron, and calcium.
– Shrimp. The shrimp we use in our bowls are sustainably farmed in Indonesia and have been given an Eco-Cert rating from Seafood Watch.
– Chicken. Our chicken is free-range and vegan fed, with no antibiotics.
– Sauces and rice. All of our sauces are made in-house daily. We cater to our customer’s unique dietary restrictions, and we’re able to build bowls that accommodate most diets.
Our Sustainability Initiatives
Aloha Poke knows that our customers want to ensure that seafood is enjoyed for generations to come. It’s possible to be a seafood lover and a good steward of the environment at Aloha Poke Co.
To avoid overfishing, laws and regulations are in place to create legal quotas and restrictions. These restrictions are helping to protect marine wildlife and allow for populations to replenish and maintain population levels naturally.
Sustainable sourcing takes a bit more work and is a big commitment, but it’s worth it to keep fisheries healthy and minimize any impact on the environment for generations to come. We take environmental stewardship very seriously and maintain our high standards to lead the poke segment in sustainability.
At Aloha Poke Co., we’re proud to be adopters of responsible practices and hope that our changes help influence the entire fresh food franchise industry.
Contact us today to learn more about opening a fresh food franchise with Aloha Poke Co.