Since opening in 2016, Aloha Poke Co. has become a top healthy food franchise to keep an eye on. We currently have 18 stores open across the U.S. with more on the way: Aloha Poke is planning 11 locations in the Houston market by 2025.
Sure, Aloha Poke restaurants provide quick and convenient service of fresh, simple, high-quality bowls. But did you know our established concept features a streamlined system for less complex operations and helps franchisees grow their business?
Watch Our Roots Grow
We had no idea when we opened our micro healthy food franchise location in a bustling Chicago train station how popular our poke bowls would be. Aloha Poke instantly became a huge hit by offering healthy and portable meal options for people on the go.
That same year we quickly opened two more locations to feed the crowds. In 2017, we opened four more stores, and began our catering program, and started selling at pop-ups and events. The following year, we added cooked chicken and shrimp to broaden our consumer base, offered catering options, and opened an additional nine stores.
Last year was a banner year, as we began franchising, signed our first multi-unit franchise agreement, and opened our first drive-thru location in South Florida.
Raw-Some Fast Casual
The fast casual industry is changing, and at a rapid pace at that. As millennials become the largest sector of the population, industries are looking to change their offerings to tap into this market. At Aloha Poke Co., we’re already ahead of the trend.
The presence of COVID-19 has shaped many parts of our lives, including the food industry. There has been a significant shift toward focusing on nutrition and immunity, with some 77 percent of consumers making more attempts to stay healthy. Some 57 percent of consumers worldwide have become more concerned about immunity and individual health risk factors since the pandemic began.
Our fresh, flavorful, and healthy bowls are a hit, whether you’re a foodie or a health guru. The bowls feature primarily raw ingredients, and they come together really fast. We only use certified sustainable sourcing practices, whether it’s our fishing line or chopsticks.
The food we serve travels well and sees high delivery demand. This advantage has created a pool of raving fans for our healthy food franchise customers. Kiss that greasy burger goodbye, and say hello to super foods with super good vibes.
Reasons to Franchise with Us
Poke is delicious, healthy, and comes together quickly. What’s not to love? Believe it or not, there are lots more reasons to consider a franchise with us, including:
– Our flexible and capital-light design model is orientated toward convenience and digital ordering, both on- and off-premises.
– We feature operational simplicity. Why make things more complicated than they need to be?
– Our compelling business economics and terrific cash-on-cash returns make for a strong ROI.
– We say NO to: expensive cooking equipment (ventilation, hoods, ovens, fryers, grills), huge leaseholds, expensive buildouts, and over-sized dining areas, red meat or raw poultry, high labor costs, long cooking times, long wait times, food waste, and long service lines.
– We’re here for you every step of the way. Our training and support includes pre-opening assistance, ongoing support, access to our operations manual, technology platforms, and marketing support.
A ’o ia! If investing in a healthy food franchise with Aloha Poke seems like it’s up your alley, get in touch and let’s talk.
Contact us today to learn more about how to start a healthy food franchise with Aloha Poke.